Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Time for The End

Dear Reader,

I've been thinking about this for some time now.
I've decided that of all the things going on in my busy life it is time to let some things go.
Blogging is one of them.
I enjoy writing but I write much more consistently in my own journal and scripture journals than I do on here. It's also become one more thing for me to think about and have nagging at the back of my mind of something I should do. Although, after I the thought occurs to me that I should post something on my blog, it is quickly followed by a debate in my head as to whether or not to keep the blog and why I should feel obligated to do something that is so very completely optional.
I may, perhaps, someday start another blog. I certainly have lots of ideas that would be fun but I have no desire to make blogging a strong priority in my life and especially not at this time. I'm wearing myself thin and I'm not giving the things that truly need my attention and obligatory feelings their due time, efforts, energies, and thoughts.
I've enjoyed the writing, I hope you have enjoyed the reading. Perhaps someday in the ever increasing world of cyperspace we shall cross paths again.
If you know me and would like to recieve my family letters via the emails that I send them out in originally, I would be more than happy to add your email to my list! Let me know either in the comments below or by contacting me through other means (home phone, facebook, however it is that we know and see each other).
Goodbye! This isn't really The End just the end of a brief stint of distraction, both postive and negative in my life.
I wish you all the best.
love,
whit

A picture to leave you with:

3 comments:

  1. Bummer! At least I'm on the email list. Jeff and Carra look soooo much alike in that picture! All your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooooooo I just got you on my reader list! Just kidding, sounds like this is a well-thought out decision and the best thing right now. But still: BOO.

    We really wanted to hang out with you guys before Christmas! But somehow it got to the night before our flight out. Let's definitely get together after break. Games, or whatever. We love you guys and your family! Merry Christas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops. ChristMAS. And also, to all the Christa's out there. And the Christus. One and all.

    ReplyDelete