Monday, October 12, 2009

Ahh, from the mouth of Sweet Babes

For Family Home Evening tonight we used John 15:12 "This is my commandment, that ye love one another, even as I have loved you." We sang As I have Love You(the primary song) and learned the actions and then we colored/drew pictures showing how we can show love for others. The Elephant was having a wonderful time scribbling, he really is quite good at coloring! It's quite fun! And this evening as he is ordering his scribbles and trying to trace a heart I drew for him he says to me, "WOOK! I do dis because...because...I love Jesus!"

Yeah for FHE lessons that hit home!



Oh, and The Giraffe broke his leg recently, well, four weeks ago. The cast comes off on Thursday...and yeah...I'm just now posting pictures. Blogging is obviously on my backburner...



No comments:

Post a Comment